Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Holidays, Health Problems, And our new little addition!

Well Since my last Post life has been CRAZY! December was a whirwind of Holidays and Health Problems. Just a few days before Christmas I found out that I had Cancer Cells on my Cervix and was sent into procedure after procedure to try and take out those cells. Christmas was stressfull, but at the same time it was so fun! We had Ashtyn for almost two full weeks over the holiday and having a four year old who so strongly believes in Santa made the true joys of Christmas come out! We made it through the Holidays, then in January I went in for my final procedure to remove the rest of Cells, thank goodness we caught it just in time!
Chad has been slow at work, but we have taken on Six Chickens to keep him busy during the slow months of Concrete! We are now getting Six eggs a day, which gives us a little over three dozen a week! Ashtyn Loves the Chickens! However, my little Demi Bean isnt too sure about those little birds quite yet! I am turning Chad into a redneck one day at a time!

I started out February so sick! I thought I just had the flu that was causing me to be nauseated all the time.. I was Nauseous for two weeks, and Eight days late before Chad and I decided it was time to see if I was pregnant. My doctor had reccomended we wait a while to try so neither of us were expecting it! But sure enough when Chad walked into the Bathroom to check my little stick, it had in bold letters PREGNANT. I thought he was just kidding, but when I saw that I was I immediately started laughing and crying! I was so excited I could barely contain myself! We went into Ahstyns room and woke her up with the news, she was still a bit groggy and confused, but she is SO excited to become a big sister. She just cant quite figure out why its taking so long for her "Baby Sister" to get here.. (She is determined its a girl, she is also determined that I have 2 babies in there.) Chad and I are So thrilled to start our family together, and cant wait for our new little addition in October!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that we're pregnant together!! I am with Ashtyn...it's a girl! My girls need someone to play Barbies with!

    ReplyDelete